How to get to Heaven, according to God’s Word (the Holy Bible)… We are all sinful.
- Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”
- John 3:3, “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
- Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”
- Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”
There is a price on our sin – eternal death in Hell.
- Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
- Romans 5:12, “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.”
- 2nd Thessalonians 1:8, “In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- Revelation 20:15, “And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
- Revelation 21:8, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
Jesus suffered our punishment; he paid our fine, the price for our sins by dying on the cross and shedding His blood.
- Romans 5:8, “But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- 1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”
- 1st Peter 1:18-19, “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ…”
By faith in Jesus Christ ALONE we can be saved; Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person… The LORD JESUS CHRIST!
- John 11:25, “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.”
- John 14:6, “Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
- John 6:40, “And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one who sees the Son, and believes in him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”
- Mark 1:15, “And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
- Acts 26:18, “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”
- Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
- 1st Corinthians 3:11, “For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”
- Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”
Written for those with an interest in spirituality and spiritual leaders, such as the Buddha and the Dalai Lama, Jesus The Man Who Came From God explains the life of Christ and his teachings. It provides a comparison with Islam, Judaism, and other world religions.