- “Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence”;
- “Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!”;
- “Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual
- development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!” (source: taken from The Nine Satanic Statements, from The Satanic Bible, Anton Szandor LaVey, 1969)
- “When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.”;
- “If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.”;
- “Do not harm little children”; “Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.”;
(source: taken from The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth, Anton Szandor LaVey, 1969)
“This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.” (From the Bible, John Chapter 3 verse 19-21)
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. (John 3:16-18)
One Heartbeat Away
A former New Age Guru and Yoga teacher at 4 Universities, Author Mike Shreve shares his journey from New Age to finding Truth. Download Free PDF
From Guru to God - The Experience of Ultimate Truth, by Michael Graham
Michael Graham is an Australian who was among the first Westerners to seriously submit himself to the spirituality of India's most respected gurus. His 28 years of disciplined - and dramatic - practice of Eastern (New Age) religion led Michael to a surprising conclusion.
> View Sample of the Book
> Find it on Amazon!